Download Adobe Pagemaker 7.0.2 for Windows
Adobe Pagemaker is no longer part of Adobe Systems Incorporated, as reported by Adobe Systems VP of marketing communications, David Glazier. According to Adobe Systems CEO and co-founder Jim Cieslewicz, Adobe Pagemaker was “part of a series of products” released in 1985 under the name Symphony. Cieslewicz explained that Adobe Pagemaker was part of a small group of products released as freeware. Adobe Pagemaker was part of Adobe’s attempt to develop an open-source application that would run on the Amiga OS. Adobe’s previous efforts toward creating this open source tool have included developing an image viewer called the “GC browser,” a music player called the “AGM Music Player,” and a word processor similar to Quark.
It is unclear exactly what Adobe Pagemaker meant to do, or if it ever had a purpose other than to crowd out all the freeware and shareware programs on the market. Over the years it has been updated and received numerous upgrades, and is still one of the freestanding desktop publishing application applications available on the market. One of the last major changes to the product history is the addition of Windows support. Microsoft released Windows in the late 90’s and has since become one of the most dominant operating systems in the world. Many people believe the inclusion of Windows is what pushed Adobe into developing Windows-friendly features in Pagemaker.
If you are looking for an excellent freeware desktop publishing application, you should definitely take a look at Adobe Pagemaker. This is a product that continues to get better with each version, and is still considered one of the best freeware desktop publishing applications available on the market today. To find out more about Adobe Pagemaker, visit the Adobe website directly. You can also find out more information on the history of Adobe and how to get the latest version, for free, without having to spend a penny. Good luck, and have fun!
- Adobe Pagemaker 7.0.2 for Windows
- Windows XP
- Available languages:
- Trial version
- Date added:
- Thursday, August 19th 2021
We don’t have any change log information yet for version 7.0.2 of Adobe Pagemaker. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any changelog info you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to ourContact pageand let us know.
How to Download and Install (Complete Guide):
- Click on Download Button (Blue Button).
- Wait the download file will be automatically started.
- Keep the file if your browser is saying it is dangerous (it may be caused by built-in Antivirus because of the Crack file.)
- Download the WinRAR (Free or Paid version).
- Turn off your antivirus for 15 Minutes.
- Extract the file (.zip or .rar) using WinRAR.
- To get the password, Open the file first (using WinRar). You will get a password text file inside.
- Double click on the Setup file and install the software.
- Enjoy (Don`t forget to rate 5 star to this post)